Coconut Chia Pudding
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- 1 1/2 cup (400 ml) coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons (75 ml) chia seeds
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds only
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) mixed fresh fruit, finely diced
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla seeds, honey and lime juice. Divide over 4 individual glass jars. Put the jars in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight, for the pudding to set.
- Take out of the fridge, spoon over a generous amount of fresh fruit and dig in!